Friday, July 6, 2007

London

Well I made it to London. Apparantly the piece of crap phone I bought doesn't work over here after all so don't send me a text message cause I won't get it. I'm planning on buying another cheap one in poland hopefully with better luck this time. I met Brendan at the tube station and he helped me carry my stuff to storage then we got lunch. I have spent the last few hours exploring stomping grounds old and new. Soon i am heading off to stansted and i am soo tired I think i might actually sleep.

3 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

Glad you are safe.

Anonymous said...

We are happy you are there. I figured you had phone issues! Enjoy Poland!

Jess said...

Yay! I am glad you are safe and sound. I will keep checking daily to see how things are going. :) Miss you already!